“I Love You to the Moon and Back.”
My son brought home this little gem of a book from school yesterday. One of the authors is a retired teacher from his elementary school. The story is about an imaginative kindergartener who has an adventure through the solar system all before bedtime. When he returns home, his mommy carries him to bed and lovingly tells him, “I love you to the moon and back.”
I was inspired by this line and headed downstairs to create this cute little necklace, which I lovingly named “Moonstruck.” I’ve decided to do a little giveaway with this Moonstruck Necklace as the prize!
* Leave a comment on this blog post and tell me who you love to the moon and back. In your comment, please include contact information so I can reach you.
* Enter as many times as you like. (Each separate comment is considered one entry. There are other ways to enter your name in the drawing – read further!)
* I will draw the name of one (1) lucky winner at 12:00pm, Central Time, on Sunday, January 31, 2010;
* Winner has 24 hours to answer my email or a new winner will be drawn.
You can score extra entries in the following ways:
* Become a Manoa Road blog follower via Google Friend Connect = +3
* Become a fan of Manoa Road on Facebook. If you are already a FB fan, leave a separate comment telling me so. = +2
*Follow @manoaroad on Twitter = +2
*Tweet this giveaway with the following link:
“@manoaroad is giving away this “Moonstruck” Necklace. 1 winner by 1/31/2010! http://manoaroad.blogspot.com/2010/01/moonstruck-giveaway.html” = +1
Remember to include your contact info (email) in the comments section and leave a separate comment for each entry.
**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT A LITTLE LATER IN FEBRUARY FOR MY NEXT GIVEAWAY!**